Sage ERP X3
for Amazon, eBay, Magento and X-Cart
Automatically enter product lists, inventory levels and prices from Sage ERP X3 into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts, and automatically send sales and customer data from your online stores to your Sage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
By connecting Sage ERP X3 to your ecommerce platforms, you can easily manage inventory and sales data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Sage ERP X3 while maintaining accurate inventory levels across Sage ERP X3 and all your online stores, brick-and-mortar shops and warehouses.
Sage ERP X3 Ecommerce Highlights:
- Automatically enter product lists from Sage ERP X3 into your online stores, eBay and Amazon. Product lists include, Sage ERP X3 product descriptions, price lists, inventory levels, categories, manufacturers, and other information needed to sell products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from Sage ERP X3 into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between Sage ERP X3 and one-or-more online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Manage product information from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Sage ERP X3. There is no need to log in to your online stores and marketplaces to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter orders and customer data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts into Sage ERP X3 or enter online orders into Sage ERP X3 as a receipt for accounting
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts there’s no need to manually re-enter and update data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mapping allows you to automatically update data from Sage ERP X3 to meet your specific business needs for each online store, eBay and Amazon account
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on eBay, Amazon, Magento, X-Cart and more. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
Sage ERP X3 Ecommerce Integrations:
• Sage ERP X3
Ecommerce Shopping Carts:
• X-Cart Classic
• Shopify, Coming Soon!
• Bigcommerce – Available Now: Sync Products & Inventory, Coming Soon: Sync Orders & Customers!
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to connect to new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow eSync to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.